Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin is creamy, cheesy, and everything you could wish for. Who needs those carbohydrate filled potatoes? Cauliflower makes an awesome substitute in this keto Au Gratin recipe!
Disclosure: linked items may be affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you sign up or purchase, at no extra cost to you.
How do you make Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin?
It’s really simple, actually. All you need is cauliflower, cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, cheese, and some spices.
(Side note – one of my favorite things about keto is that you can have a dish that is loaded with cream cheese, butter, and heavy cream, and have it still be considered dietetic. It’s obviously not dietetic in the traditional sense of the word, but it’s helping you get your fat macros in, so keep it coming!)
Steam the cauliflower till it’s tender, add cream cheese, butter, cream, spices, mix it all up, put it in an oven safe casserole dish, top with cheese, bake, done.
Easy peasy creamy deliciousness.
Why not also try:
- 4 cups cauliflower florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 6 oz. cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, salted
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place cauliflower in a steamer basket over a pot of boiling water and steam until tender, 6-7 minutes. Remove from heat, drain well, and pat dry.
- Transfer steamed cauliflower to a large bowl and add cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, garlic powder, and dried dill. Season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
- Transfer to oven-safe casserole dish and top with shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and browned, 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with chives.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 340Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 378mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 13g